California Coast University’s mission is to provides you with the opportunity to earn your degree online at an affordable rate on a flexible schedule. The cost of earning your degree should not be something that holds you back. We believe in making payments as easy as possible.
Why Study at CCU?
- Low tuition with interest-free payment plans as low as $100/month
- No group projects, set meeting times or exam dates
- No classroom attendance requirements
- Academic credit for previous work experience/training for undergraduate programs
- Qualified faculty and student service staff available to assist you throughout the program
Cost of Tuition
The cost of tuition at CCU is based on a cost per unit of credit.
- $150 per unit - Undergraduate Certificates, Associate’s degrees, and Bachelor degrees
- $230 per unit –Graduate Certificates and Master degrees
- $290 per unit – Doctoral degrees